McIntyre Legal specialises in assisting individuals and families with contested estates, probate and estate planning.
Our expertise includes:
- Contested Wills (including informal Wills and complex construction issues)
- Family provision claims
- Contested Powers of Attorney and Appointments of Enduring Guardian
- Contested and uncontested grants of probate and letters of administration
- Advising executors and beneficiaries
- Drafting Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney, and Appointments of Enduring Guardian
- Drafting Wills incorporating various types of testamentary trusts
Jessica Woodhouse – Law Graduate
Jessica specialises in probate, estate administration and estate litigation.
Jessica holds a Bachelor of Laws degree and a Bachelor of Arts degree (majoring in criminology).
Anita Petrovic – Solicitor
Anita specialises in estate planning.
Anita is admitted to practice as a solicitor in New South Wales, and holds a combined Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Communication (majoring in Advertising) degree.
Jaemin Shin – Law Graduate
Jae specialises in probate and estate litigation.
Jae holds a Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws degree.
Prior to joining McIntyre Legal, Jae was Tipstaff to the Honourable Justice Fagan of the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
Jessica van Wyk – Paralegal
Jessica provides paralegal support across all practice areas at McIntyre Legal – estate planning, probate, estate administration and estate litigation.
Jessica van Wyk will soon complete her Juris Doctor.